Thursday, August 21, 2008

We Love the Bath



Taylor was dirty from playing and Tyson had a little diaper mishap so they both needed a bath. I decided to try out the bath seat for Tyson instead of laying him down on his back to clean him. He did pretty good. He is still pretty wobbly so he was content to slide forward and lean back the whole time. This was the first time they have had a bath together. It should save me some time in the future. They are both water lovers and get it honestly. Tyson also discovered he's a boy to say it nicely, but I will spare you all any pictures of that and that save him the embarassment.


Helloooo Ladies !!!

Does she have to sit so close mom?

I think she's part fish!

I know I'm Irrestible!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

OMg Heather . . . I have been harrassing you about not updating but today is the first day I have seen any of these updates. I had saved your blog to my favorites and it kept only pulling up what was there at the time I saved it, so I thought you hadn't been updating. SORYY! :-(

I love these pictures . . . all of them. I can really see Tyson's personality blooming. What a cutie !