Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Pictures...

...Take 2
This was our 2nd attempt at getting a couple pics to send out with Christmas cards. The first attempt failed miserably by way of bad lighting making blurry pics, flash creating massive red eye, a toddler with an attitude and a baby that doesn't sit still long enough.

I managed to get a few I liked this time.
This is an example of the tude Taylor was giving me when I told her to smile normal instead of goofy faced. Her reply along with a pouting face was that she didn't know how.


Then I told her if she cooperated she could have this sucker and I managed a cute shot

Next was my favorite of the Two of them Together

Last but not least a few of my favorites of Tyson. Still not sure which I like best.

And all worn out.











2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love these! I'll BBL to make more comments.

stacey said...

Tyson is growing up so fast! I love the one of Taylor with the lollipop. What a beautiful smile. Tyson is such a cutie too!