Monday, February 16, 2009

Through the Years...Favorites

Some of my favorite pics from the past and present. It's a small sampling because some of my other favorites are on disk and not on the computer anymore. These show some of my most favorite people and the little things I love about them.
My Mommy & Guardian Angel
It's Taylor ... I love the baby wrinkles
New Daddy holding Taylor (she looks like a little baby doll)
Taylor's 3rd Birthday (gotta love those big blue eyes)
Taylor and Brady (they were being soo cute together)
My Baby boy has arrived...Tyson's big day!
Taylor holding her baby brother for the first time at home
Tyson's Cheeks ... Need I say more!
The many faces of Tyson
The attitude of Taylor

5 comments:

Melanie and family said...

Such a cute family! TFS

Melissa said...

Love these and we feel so honored that Brady is included!

Myra Hough said...

Awww so sweet! TFS!

Melissa said...

Had to come back to look at those Tyson cheeks and Tay's baby blues again.

nikki said...

Awwww! I love his little face!