Friday, March 6, 2009

She's Been Practicing...

Taylor absolutely cannot wait till she gets to go to school. She's a smart cookie and has been practicing her name on her doodle. The one I am about to post is one that she did all by herself. Other times I write it first and she follows and does a pretty good job I might add. We have her pre-k screening Thursday, March 12 and should get a pretty good idea weather or not she will be able to go or if she will have to wait until Kindergarten next year. My fear is that they will say she is too smart and doesn't need it and I guess that is a good thing, but her want to go and my desire for her to learn the school setting has us hopeful.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Such EXCELLENT penmanship! WTG Taylor . . . now start working on writing "Cardinals!" :-)