Monday, July 27, 2009

It's a rare thing

That the 4 of us are ever in any pics together anymore, but we took a few minutes to do it Sunday while we were all here. It's not the greatest, but better than nothing.
Brandi (31) Heather (28) Clint (27) Tyler (24) ----------
All the Cousins. It's more of an outtake pic with the faces we were getting, but it was the best we could do at the time. We tried to arrange them left to right by age and they are in order, but Tyson and Aiden were trying to leave the picture early. They did NOT want to stand still.
LEFT to RIGHT - Shelbie (7) Shianne (7) Taylor (4) Jillian (2) Kaleb (2) Tyson (1) Aiden (1)
----------
My Little Nephew Kaleb. I hadn't seen him in person since he was a baby because they were in Hawaii so long. Now that they are back in Illinois I hope to see them a lot more often.
----------
Aiden.
This was the first time I had seen this little dude. I was on a mission to get him to let me hold him by the time they left to go home and I would say I accomplished my goal and even got a couple kisses.
----------
My Brother Clint and his wife Jasmina. So glad you guys came down to celebrate. He was quite proud that he made it to the top of the play thing at the park and made Jaz join him for a pic.
----------
Clint at the top of the Infinity Climber at the park.

No comments: