Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day Take Two

Today is the 2nd snow day for Taylor. Yesterday it was because of the snowfall, but today it is road conditions and Freezing Temps. She woke up today and says "Mom, What about school?" So, I told her "I guess we missed it, we didn't get up in time" she says "awww, I wanna go to school" then I broke the news that there was no school today. I really think they could have gone yesterday and today, but I guess the amount of kids that depend on bus transportation it just wasn't safe enough. I don't remember getting out of school unless there was a ton of snow. Oh well, hopefully we aren't making up too many days come the end of May.
----------
These are some of today's activities
1st off was me breaking out the 50mm lens for some pics...it has been awhile and I forgot how
much I really love that lens
----------
We ate waffles
Taylor Practiced her Letters (the school way)
Tyson played his game (he doesn't really play it much, but likes to have it in his hands like the big kids)
Tyson grew out of his sleeper...Literally! He was really concerned about it.
They played with the Toy Story guys like they do everyday
One of Tyson's Best Friends
You can't see it, but the water was like a shower on the smurf he was holding.
Little Ducky ... I love his chubby little fingers!
Pooh seems a bit out of place
A Little relaxation. Taylor plays her game and Tyson watches on.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Love all the pictures from today. You should have done the 365 project :)