Monday, January 2, 2012

Wedding Festivities

My Brother-In-Law got Married at the end of July. Matt, Taylor and Tyson were all in the wedding party and they all looked Fantastic. Matt was a Groomsman, Taylor was the flowergirl and Tyson was a ring bearer along with his cousin Chris.

I didn't have as hard a time shopping for something to wear as I had expected thanks to my sister. It was pretty funny though, neither of us buy dresses often.

The kids danced their hearts out and left late that night on tired feet.

It was a great wedding. Lots of Fun!

Congrats Mike and Katie

----------
Matt and I at the Reception
Proof that I was wearing a dress. Right before I had to change due to dress malfunction.
The Self Family
Me, Katie, Mike, Matt....Taylor and Tyson
After Ceremony before Reception
My Beautiful Little Flower Girl
The Handsome Little Ring Bearer. He had just woke up from being asleep in the car.
Taylor LOVED getting her hair all done up with MomMom (My MIL) Getting hers done in the chair behind Taylor's head.
Let the Process Begin
The Finished Product. It stayed put all day and when I took it down the next morning I pulled 30 bobby pins out of her hair.


No comments: