Friday, September 26, 2008

Fresh Air

It's been so nice here all week, so I told Taylor we would go to the park today. As always, she was super excited. She loves the park and running free. Today she even gave me an extra treat, she was a total ham for the camera all on her own. I got some good pics and found a couple spots that would be good for future photo ops. I'll share just a few of Taylor and a few of Tyson but again if you would like to see more visit http://www.dropshots.com/tay4 and leave a comment so I know you visited.

Lounging in the Tunnel

Holding on for dear life.

Showing me she CAN pose for pictures without me asking




So happy to be at the park



Mr. Eyelashes



Smiley Little Man



Photo Op Spot



Pouty Face...He was done with the grass and the sun!



A Vintage action on a pic of Taylor by the same wall

Showing her displeasure with pictures by the wall...(see that 3 year old attitude)...ready to go play again


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Love them all! Such cute, cute kids!

Cindy S. said...

So adorable. That Tyson is such a little chunk of sweetness! :)

Melissa said...

Checking back in for more pics. *hint *hint* :-)

BTW, nice bokeh on pic #3