Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Milestone

Tyson is a very laid back baby as I have said many times before so he is completely content to be lazy. Lately I have been practicing with him daily to teach him how fun sitting up can be. He's doing great at it now and can sit up for long amounts of time. He does eventually fall over and can't sit himself back up without my help but I don't think it will be long. He also lays on his belly and pushes up with his hands and moves his legs like a frog like he wants to move, but just hasn't grasped the concept of getting his knees under him quite yet so for right now he makes his way around the living room by rolling and scooting on his back to where he wants to go. I think once he does start moving he is going to take off and not look back, but getting to that point may be a little bit yet.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah Tyson! You look so pleased with yourself . . . just don't grow up too fast. K?

stacey said...

Aww! He's gotten so big!