Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital

While I am very happy that Tyson was able to get such good care I am very happy to be home. Here are a few of the pics I snapped of my sick little man during his hospital stay. He isn't 100% yet but he's doing a lot better. He slept in his own bed last night and slept from about 10:30pm last night to 9:00am this morning. He was awake a couple times throughout the night but I only had to get him out of bed once. He probably would have slept longer this morning but I got him up at 9 to give him his medicine.
Day 1-puny and miserable
Day 2-starting to feel better
Free From Oxygen...giving me a hard look for taking his picture
Look at those eyes...so sweet even when sick
Happy to have his toy from home
The Kid Copter-it has hand and footprints on it in case you can't tell-This was our view of the helipad from our room...I saw about 4 or 5 choppers
HOME AT LAST

1 comment:

Melissa said...

He looks so pitiful sick! So happy he is doing better and is back home. Dude, Brady thinks that view rocks! :-)