Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Tyson

1 Year ago today I was waiting for Tyson to be born. He decided he wanted out sooner than he was supposed to be, January 21 was the date I was scheduled to have him and he wasn't technically due until January 29.
Finally at 9:30 am I got to hear that little guy cry. I only got to see him for a minute before they took him to the nursery to get checked out because he was pretty pale. He had us all worried when he had to be under the Oxygen hood and on IV fluid and antibiotics, but he's a trooper and stuck it out.
He was 6.11 lbs and 18.5 inches long. I barely remember him being so little because well he's been big for so long. At 9 months he was 21 lbs and 28.5 inches but I don't know what he is today because his Dr. Appointment for his 1 year isn't until January 14.
I LOVE YOU LITTLE BUDDY
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TYSON MATTHEW!

Tyson's 3D face shot
January 6, 2008 - Eyes and Mouth Open

January 6, 2008 - Takin it Easy

January 5, 2009 - Look How Big I am Now



Big Boy Kicked Back






No comments: