Monday, June 29, 2009

Indy

This past weekend we traveled to Indianapolis to see my Grandma. Not long ago she broke her humerus bone in her right arm and had to have surgery. She now has a plate from elbow to shoulder along the bone with about 50 screws in it. She's currently rehabbing and so we decided to drop in for a quick visit. The kids did awesome on the drive over and back. We took advantage of the hotel pool 3 times, but I have no pics since I had to be in the water holding Tyson. We ate dinner with family Saturday (18 people total) at one of the places we went many times when we were younger and lived there, MCL. I will post the group pic when I steal my sister's because the guy taking it cut the whole left side off with my camera.
----------
The recipient of MANY surprise visitors, Grandma!
----------
Tyson saying Cheese and smiling real big
----------
Taylor and Tyson together while visiting their great grandma
----------
The big girl and her goofy smile
----------
Me and the kids with Grandma
----------
*a portion of the great grandkids at dinner saturday night*
----------
My Uncle Mike (dad's brother) also known as ... Uncle Melon, Uncle Melon Head and The Melon
----------
We had a great weekend and look forward to seeing everyone again, but this time I hope it doesn't take a year for us to all get together again. We just don't do it often enough.

No comments: