Monday, June 29, 2009

Sprinklers

After a long weekend I figured taking the kids out to run in the yard would help them recover from being in the car for so long, so I bought a sprinkler and we headed out to set it up. Taylor was a little unsure because she just didn't understand all she had to do was run through the water. I really think Tyson enjoyed himself more than Taylor did. He stood right next to the water batting at it and laughing. Taylor spent a lot of time spraying him. It was a good purchase, but I think they were just tired from the weekend.
----------
So this is a sprinkler huh? ----------
Taylor trying NOT to get wet by ducking under the water
----------
Tyson having fun and stopped to say Cheese for the camera
----------
Tyson completely willing to let sissy spray him
----------
Trying to spray me while I was taking pictures
----------
I guess I should point out he was crying and mad because I took something away from him that he wasn't supposed to have
-----------
Taylor on the other hand was pouty because she just didn't understand that all we wanted her to do was run through the water, get wet and have a good time

1 comment:

Melissa said...

LOL . .. quit being such a meany, Mommy!