Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mostly Stolen

Wednesday was the first day in awhile that we were able to get out of the house without rain or storms. My sister came over and we took the kids to the park after lunch. I didn't get as many pics as her so I stole most of these from her since she got some really cute ones. Hey, I'm allowed to use pics of my own kids-right?
-----------

Taylor doesn't like to stop doing what she's doing for pictures and you can tell by the look on her face.

----------
Tyson being serious. He was the KING of the playground surrounded by a bunch of little princesses.
(Uncle Clint please bring me some boys to get dirty with)

----------

Tyson running with Jillian (almost exactly 1 year apart in age)

-----------

He LOVES to have his picture taken most days and I LOVE his smiles----------

Stopping for a quick snap

----------

The Crew from Bottom to Top - My Picture

(Tyson, Ashley, Shianne, Taylor, Shelbie, Jillian and Samantha-brandi's babysitting kid) ----------

I couldn't resist posting this one because I LOVE the look on his face. He's out of focus but that's what happens when he's coming straight at me for the camera. (also my picture)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How incredibly adorable! Tyson looks like a little tough guy in his sleeveless muscle shirt. So cute!